Twelve facts we once knew
- The highest understanding is that there is no God-and-us. There is only the Unity.
- The Unity divided Itself into diversity to produce us and Creation.
- We are essentially the Unity imbue with the sense of being separate from It.
- The true nature of this separate Self is Unconditional Love and Joy.
- The life within us is that separate Self. Collectively it is the indivisible Unity.
- In reality we and all things are still part of the Unity and interact accordingly.
- The ego is the soul that has forgotten its true nature and become earth-bound.
- This ego is the cause of all the antagonism, exploitation, and suffering in the world.
- This is a world of impeccable justice. There are no victims – What we sow we reap.
- Nature reflects the state of our collective consciousness as harmony or natural disasters – man cannot harm nature without harming himself.
- All worthwhile knowledge exists within us and true education is to bring this out.
- The goal in life is to return to the Unity.