Here are the terms relating to use of the Gateway Retreat.
- The Gateway Retreat does not have public liability insurance so visitors are requested to cover themselves for any illness, injuries, loss of or damage to possessions while on the property.
- Alcohol, recreational drugs and firearms are prohibited.
- We ask visitors to respect our policy of keeping the property free of litter.
- We do not allow killing of wildlife or the removal or destruction of plants and insects.
- Removal of Maya artefacts is prohibited by Belize law, as is any damage to Maya structures.